Well in a romper anyhow lol. I did alter the pattern by cutting a piece in the front to insert a smocked panel. but the pattern itself is great. I used the Royal Prince George pattern by Ola Jane patterns for this one. I did also grab a cute little Hat pattern by Puperita to match. Fabrics are from Riley Blake, always a favorite here. I just do not like cheap fabric. It's icky feeling I just do not like sewing icky fabric. But with the girls getting smocked bishop dresses I truly had to make something with some smocking for the littler monkey. He is quite the poser. LOVES modeling lol.
Also had gestational diabetes test today. Lord let me pass I do NOT wanna do the 3 hour one ugh. And the contractor came and measured the porch so about to make that into a sunroom -- aka using as another bedroom cause I am trying to make this house work for a few more years. I have looked, I have toured, buying a house is never gonna work at this point. I need to design my house and have it built but we are a few years off from that.